Table of ContentsEdit
A quick overview of significant details as they differ from the average RPG rules/assumptions, as well as a listing of key pages for new players to understand the setting.
Society and GeographyEdit
- Cities - Towns, castles, forts and villages.
- Landmarks - Prominent locations based on geography, or more permanent fixtures such as ruins or pocket dimensions.
- Buildings - Important features within cities, though they may not be around forever.
- Organisations - Armies, business chains, and book clubs.
- Map of Mirilarin
- Map of the World
- Characters - The characters of the stories.
- Companions - Animals and other creatures who play a prominent part in the stories.
- Races - The various sentient peoples that inhabit the continent.
- Religion - The beliefs and deities revered by the people.
- History - Major events and myths that have shaped history in some way.
- Culture - Language, calendars and other cultural tidbits.
- Banishment of the Blackblades - Raito, Caelan, Ragoom and Broken Tusk struggle to uncover the plots of the warlord Osamu.
- Advent of the All - Lucca, Caitlyn and Victor, mercenary detectives, solve supernatural mysteries. Later, a ragtag group of unwilling allies must save the plane from extraplanar invaders.
- Rise of the Runelords - Eamon, Khyrralien, Virgil and Luna protect a church...or something.
- Emerald Spire - Kormon and Marin venture into the dungeon known as the Emerald Spire.
- Ravenloft - Bronke and Alefina navigate the nightmare of Lord Ardelian's domain.
- Scrapbook - Exactly what it says on the label! Extra pictures for your viewing pleasure.
- Tiny Books - Short stories or informational brochures found by the characters of the grander stories.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.